Kazakh and French official delegates signed the following documents:
- Agreement between the Kazakh and French governments to establish and functioning of a group of the French Development Agency in Kazakhstan;
- Agreement between the Kazakh and French governments to found international (French) schools in Kazakhstan and teaching French at secondary educational facilities in Kazakhstan;
- Joint declaration of intent between Kazakhstan and France on cooperation on strategic minerals;
- Agreement on cooperation, licenses and supply between Kazakhstan’s QazBioPharm and France’s Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health France to establish production of vaccines against foot-and-mouth disease in Kazakhstan;
- Agreement on a joint enterprise for the project to build a wind power stations with a total capacity of 1GW with an energy storage system;
- Agreement on investments to carry out the project ‘Manufacturing and service maintenance of railway locomotives and rolling stock as well as parts for railway locomotives in Kazakhstan.
President Emmanuel Macron of France is paying an official visit to Kazakhstan. The high-ranking guest was greeted by Kazah Prime minister Alikhan Smailov at the airport in the Kazakh capital.
The leaders of the two countries held private talks at the Akorda presidential palace.